Nintendo’s Direct today was quite the packed event, moving from game to game without so much as pausing for breath. Amidst all the announcements of major games like Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Super Smash Bros. 4, and X, they also did spare some time for the smaller, indie releases on their thriving digital storefront, the eShop. Have a look at that segment of their Direct conference.
Among the releases, the following games are included:
- Ballpoint Adventures by Arachnid Games
- Cloudberry Kingdom from Ubisoft
- Coaster Crazy Deluxe from Frontier Developments
- DuckTales Remastered from Capcom
- Dungeons and Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara from Capcom
- Mutant Mudds Deluxe by Renegade Kid
- Oddworld: New ‘N’ Tasty by Oddworld Inhabitants
- Scram Kitty and His Buddy on Rails by Dakko Dakko Ltd.
- Shovel Knight by Yacht Club Games
- Spin the Bottle: Bumpie’s Party by KnapNok Games
- A World of Keflings by NinjaBee
Watch out for these games on the eShop, on both the 3DS and Wii U, over the coming year.