Ahead of E3, Final Fantasy 7 Remake And Kingdom Hearts 3 Shine In Latest Famistu Charts
Dragon Quest XI also does well.
Famitsu has released its latest charts for the most highly anticipated game, as decided by the Japanese gaming audiences, and as has been the trend for the last few weeks (hell, even months maybe), Square Enix games have dominated the top 10.
Both, the PS4 and 3DS versions of Dragon Quest XI have been at the very top of the list for some time now, and they’ve retained their position this week as well, with the PS4 version taking the top spot. Fellow Square Enix games Final Fantasy VII Remake and Kingdom Hearts III have also done very well, ranking at third and sixth place respectively.
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age is also in there at seventh place. Meanwhile, some other notable entries in the list are Splatoon 2, The Alliance Alive, and Super Mario Odyssey– which we can expect to hear much more about at Nintendo’s E3 press event. You can check out the full top 10 below. Votes were cast between May 18 and May 24.
1. [PS4] Dragon Quest XI – 1,129 votes
2. [3DS] Dragon Quest XI – 935 votes
3. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 841 votes
4. [NSW] Splatoon 2 – 466 votes
5. [3DS] The Alliance Alive – 412 votes
6. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 409 votes
7. [PS4] Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age – 339 votes
8. [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey – 288 votes
9. [3DS] The Snack World – 274 votes
10. [PS4] Everybody’s Golf – 272 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!