Aliens: Colonial Marines patched on PS3 and Xbox 360, notes inside
Are you still one of those guys who plays Aliens: Colonial Marines then this new patch would interest you. The game has been universally panned by critics however our review was a bit positive.
The PC version of the patch was already released earlier and now we have the console version patch and most modes in the games have received fixes.
The game is developed by Gearbox Software and published by Sega, and it was released last month for the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
The patch notes can also be found on their forums.
Check out the full patch notes below.
- Added additional safeguards to better protect save data.
- Resolved an issue where a player’s level could sometimes appear incorrect when backing out of a party.
- Addressed several scenarios under which players could spawn without a weapon.
- Changes to better prevent audio from sometimes cutting out during end of mission cinematics.
- Fixed issue where Xeno death animation was not properly calculating momentum of the killing blow.
- Smart Gun animation now properly tracks targets.
- Addressed some instances where Xenos would display erratic animations.
- Increased light radius for player’s shoulder lamp.
- Adjusted aim assist to better reflect player input.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Tweaked enemy and friendly AI to be more aggressive and responsive.
- Modified campaign difficulty to account for improved AI responsiveness.
- Improved enemy collision detection regarding doors and Power Loader.
- Players will no longer bleed out immediately when downed in a Power Loader.
- Increased duration of Lurker Pounce Challenge “Cat-Like Reflexes” from 10 to 20 seconds.
- Fixed issue where certain multiplayer challenges would not unlock properly for all characters.
- Crusher pick-ups now correctly appear as highlighted for clients.