Awesomenauts update featuring new characters now live
Earlier we reported that a new patch for Awesomnauts will add new characters and other fixes, and that specific patch has gone live on PSN and XBL and we also have the complete details and patch notes for you which you can check out below.
The game is currently available on PSN and XBL for $9.99 and 800 MSP respectively, not bad for a game that is supposed to be fantastic, as our review over here suggests.
“The new characters are called Coco Nebulon and Derpl Zork. Coco Nebulon is the first female Awesomenaut. With her psycho-electric melee abilities, lightning trails and detonatable lightning ball she will be a fierce enemy for the boys,” reads the press release.
“Derpl Zork meanwhile, is the nephew of the president of Zork Industries. But Derpl lacks his uncle’s business-smarts. In fact he lacks any kind of smarts: his IQ is even rated under the level of plankton in the official galaxial IQ test. His transforming combat walker more than makes up for it, though.”
- 3 on 3 online platforming shooter action with bright 80’s cartoon style
- 8 very unique and highly customisable characters, each with their own attacks and skills
- Online and offline play with up to 3 players on a single console using splitscreen
- Full drop in drop out support with bots and humans being swapped where needed
- Strong MOBA influences, classes, upgrades, creeps, turrets, bases, tactical depth, etc.
- Advanced matchmaking options, which allow you to queue up for online matches without forcing you to wait in a matchmaking lobby!
- Unlock more than 100 unique items to beef up your abilities and customize your personal playing style for each match!
- Face melting battles across multiple exotic planets and alien spaceships!