Battlefield 1 New Details: Campaign, Weapon Attachments, Vehicles And More
The game’s official Twitter campaign spilled the beans.
Now that Battlefield 1 is officially slated for launch this fall, we’re getting all kinds of different pieces of information that will be in the game. A few days ago, we learned about tanks and other heavy duty vehicles that will be included in the game. Now, thanks to a Twitter Q&A with Battlefield 1 Senior Producer Aleksander Grøndal we know even more.
Among the information he let slip was that vehicles are going to be quite a bit more unique from one model to another. Grøndal added that the single player campaign is going to feel quite a bit like a what players should feel Battlefield is like.
Battlefield 1 will also come packed with a bunch of new game modes, mixed in with some classic ones. Check out the full list of information that was released and compiled by Dualshockers and then get ready because Battlefield 1 is due to launch this fall.
- Vehicles are much more unique and the gameplay reflects that.
- The single player campaign will feel “very much like Battlefield.”
- There will be planes with a rear gunner position that can be manned by another player.
- There will be a variety of new game modes mixed with classic ones.
- There will be a range of different naval vessels.
- There won’t be any night vision scopes (yes, someone actually asked that, and it did get answered. Don’t shoot the messenger).
- All weapon attachments will be authentic for the World War I era.
- Tanks can be controlled by one person, but they’ll fit multiple people operating the guns.
- Planes are actually affected gameplay-wise when they get damaged, like when they lose part of a wing.
- The game will come with a server browser.