Battlefield 1: SLI Texture Flickering Issue Fixed In Latest Nvidia Driver Update
Along with fixes for Battlefield 1 game crashes.
Battlefield 1 is largely a well optimized game – it is actually surprising just how well optimized it is, given that the last few Battlefield game launches have been a joke across all platforms – but it still does suffer from the odd quirk and error here and there, and especially on PC, where the hardware is simply too variable.
Some of the issues that Battlefield 1 reportedly suffers from on PC include in game texture flickering when using an SLI Crossfire setup, as well as infrequent game crashes. These are both the targets of this drivers update GeForce 376.48 that Nvidia have released.
Issues and problems with other games are also addressed in this patch. You can check out the full patch notes below:
- Workaround to fix incorrect Folding@home work units.
- Fixed random flashes in Just Cause 3.
- Fixed some issues that could lead to Battlefield 1 crash
- Fixed SLI texture flickering in Battlefield 1.
- Fixed corruption in Wargame: Red Dragon game