Battlefield 4: Fans demand DICE to add AI And Bots for Multiplayer Maps
He also tries to justify it.
Battlefield 3 will get its last DLC soon and an official announcement for Battlefield 4 is on the horizon too, but some fans have already started making lists of things they want in the game.
Pascal Sykora from Germany, loves Battlefield 3, but proceeds to call it a “flop”. He believes the addition of bots in Battlefield 4 will help the series massively and has listed the reasons why he believes so.
“Battlefield 3 was a flop for lot of gamers. Many want AI in offline Mod to play on the online maps,” his hyperbolic post read. The petition is available here and has 658 signatures, and if you agree with it then there’s no harm in signing it.
Petitions rarely work but considering there shouldn’t be a lot of effort to put this in the next game considering the resources available on next-gen consoles, it’s worth a try.
But he does make sense though, and here’s a bunch of reasons why he thinks DICE should listen to him.
- They make multiplayer accessible for persons who don’t play online (yes, many of these people still exist)
- They allow a player to practice all of the game modes at any time with a full compliment of combatants.
- They don’t curse, cheat, complain, or leave the match when loosing.
- They allow for a full game without any lag, slowdown, or dropout.
- They provide great opponents Vs. teams of humans (once their difficulty is turned up).
- They cause a game to have infinte replay value…
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.