Battlefield 4 PS4 Update Fixes Crashes, Improves Levolution Performance
The first update for the PS4 version has arrived at last.
DICE has announced the release of the first update for the PlayStation 4 version of Battlefield 4. This update looks to fix the amount of crashes that have been happening in the game upon release and offer improved performance with some features such as Levolution. DICE is still working on stabilizing the game, so if you’re still encountering errors, they’ll be addressed sooner or later.
The update addresses the following for the PS4 version:
- Fixed common crashes that could occur when changing weapons or maps
- Reduced the probability of a corrupted save file in the single player campaign
- Fixed a crash occurring when resuming the single player campaign
- Fixed a bug where accessing PlayStation Plus subscription resulted in a connection error
- Improved performance when shooting at destroyed Levolution objects
Will it fix the dreaded CE348780 Error, which sends players back to the Main Menu if they try to access multiplayer? We’ll find out in the coming weeks. Battlefield 4 will be heading to Europe on November 29th for PS4.