Battlefield Hardline PC: Minimum And Recommended Requirements Revealed
It’s pretty much on par with Battlefield 4.
With the Battlefield Hardline beta here, we also finally get official confirmation of the game’s minimum required, and recommended specs, for the PC version. All said and done, they’re not bad- they’re actually pretty reasonable, with the game running on OSs as old as Windows Vista- the only stipulation being that it needs your OS to be 64bit, so if you were PC gaming and somehow were still holding on to a 32bit build of Windows, you’re out of luck.
Battlefield Hardline is developed by Visceral Games and published by Electronic Arts. The game will be available next month across the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. What are your thoughts on these requirements? Let us know in the comments section below.
- OS: Windows Vitsa SP2 64-bit (with KB971512 Update)
- CPU: Athlon II/Phenom II 2.8 GHz, Intel Core i3/i5 2.4GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5770 (1 GB), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 (896 MB)
- HDD: 60 GB
- Direct X 11
- OS: Windows 8 64-bit (with KB971512 Update)
- CPU: INTEL QUAD-CORE CPU, AMD SIX-CORE CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: AMD Radeon R9 290, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
- GPU memory: 3 GB
- HDD: 60 GB
- DirectX 11
See? I told you they are not that bad.