Battlezone Will Get Increased Super-Sampling Resolution And Improved Lighting on PS4 Pro
Enhanced VR- the secret weapon in the PS4 Pro’s arsenal.
Battlezone will be one of those PlayStation VR games that will end up running even better if you have a PlayStation 4 Pro. Rebellion, the UK based publisher of the game, has just revealed that the game will be getting a patch to support the PS4 Pro. The patch will increase super-sampling resolution when the game is played on the PS4 Pro, as well as improving dynamic lighting in the Cobra cockpit, and increasing the reflective lighting resolution.
That’s not all the patch does, either, however. It also adds some balancing tweaks to the game, in addition to removing some bugs. Battlezone is available now on PlayStation VR exclusively.
Thoughts on this update? Let us know in the comments section below. You can check out the full patch notes for this update below:
Added PS4 Pro support
- Increased super-sampling resolution
- Improved dynamic lighting in the Cobra cockpit
- Increased reflective lighting resolution
- Defend and Convoy missions are more balanced
- Difficulty randomization more even throughout campaign
- Enemy rank scaling more balanced throughout campaign
Bug, performance fixes and other changes
- Improved clarity of particle effects
- Fixed a rare framerate hitch during hangar sequence
- Fixed rare physics issue that caused players to leave game world
- Minor enemy behaviour tweaks