Borderlands PC Patch 1.0.1
A new patch for the PC version of Borderlands has been released. Here are the details:
– Characters that have lost skill points will have the lost points refunded
– Clients will no longer lose proficiency progress upon leaving a co-op game
– Item cards now display the intended five lines of detail text
– Lilith’s Phase strike and melee attacks from Phase Walk now function as intended
– Voicechat: users can now control volume and individually mute players
– Fixed a bug that sometimes caused CL4P-TP to stop progressing during the introduction
– Server browser population times have been improved
– Server information should now always display the correct plot mission
– Benchmarking feature now works as intended
– Nvidia 3D Vision visuals now render shadows correctly (requires minimum 195.28 drivers, available from nVidia)
Download the patch here.
Download the German version here.
(Note: If you have a digital version of the game, you must obtain the patch through the distributor you bought the game from.)