Bravely Default, Chrono Trigger Music Comes to Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call
Along with some other great musical pieces as well.
Even as the Final Fantasy series has seen its ups and downs over the last few years (… and decades), one thing has remained consistent- the incredible and consistent quality of all of its music. The 3DS exclusive Theatrhythm series celebrates this proud musical heritage by giving players a Final Fantasy rhythm game with RPG trappings.
Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call, released earlier this year on 3DS, is the ultimate expression of that, standing as a celebration of the series’ exemplary musical history. Now, its about to get a bit more diverse, as new DLC coming to the game will see the addition of music from Final Fantasy Type 0, and Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn to the game.
That’s not the best part, though- the game will also include tracks from non Final Fantasy games, such as Bravely Default (yes), Romancing SaGa (YES), and Chrono Trigger (YES!).
The full list of tracks included in this DLC is:
Battle Music Sequence (BMS)
- “He of the Name” (Bravely Default)
- “Evil Wings” (Bravely Default)
- “The Serpent That Devours the Horizon” (Bravely Default)
- “Ultima” (FINAL FANTASY XIV)
- “Hard to Miss” (FINAL FANTASY XIV)
- “Zero” (FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 ™)
- “Ardent Rhythm” (Romancing SaGa ® : Minstrel Song)
- “Battle #4” (SaGa Frontier)
- “Meridian Dance” (Secret of Mana)
- “Chrono Trigger” (CHRONO TRIGGER)
Field Music Sequence (FMS)
- “Horizon of Light and Shadow” (Bravely Default)
- “Title Screen” (Romancing SaGa 2)
The DLC goes on sale December 24, with more promised for January 8.