Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Patch Preps For Zombie Chronicles DLC
Fixes for multiplayer also arrive.
Treyarch’s Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 has received a new patch which adds support for the upcoming Zombie Chronicles DLC. The $30 DLC, which is coming almost two years since the game’s original launch, adds eight Zombies maps remastered from previous titles like World at War, Black Ops 1 and Black Ops 2.
The patch has its own share of features and fixes, addressing general performance issues. Any unopened Supply Drop bundles that remain after events have ended will now stay in the Black Market.
Any Supply Drops that disappeared from your inventory should now be restored. It also seems that attachment icons will load faster in the Gunsmith and Create-A-Class menus while an exploit that let players equip camos before unlocking them has been fixed. Finally, Ballistic Knife blades can now be recovered and will properly register headshots in the Kill Counter or Clan Tag attachments. Check out the patch notes in full below.
What are your thoughts on the upcoming Zombie Chronicles DLC, especially with more content yet to come for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty: WWII out later this year? Let us know in the comments below.
- This update addresses a number of general performance issues.
- Unopened Supply Drop bundles will now remain in the Black Market after the events have ended.
- Supply Drops that had disappeared have been returned to players’ inventories.
- Attachment Icons will load more quickly in Create-a-Class and Gunsmith menus.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed users to equip some camos before unlocking them.
- Ballistic Knife
- Ballistic Knife blades are now recoverable.
- Ballistic Knife now properly registers headshots with the Kill Counter or Clan Tag attachments equipped.