Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Update 1.09 Out On Xbox One Today
That’s one extensive update.
Call ofDuty: Black Ops 3‘s update 1.09 may have taken a little while to finally show up on Xbox One, but now it is here, and it brings with it all of the fixes that the PS4 version of the game has already been enjoying since the update launched for it a few days ago.
Among other things, the update finally unlocks several maps, such as fan favorite Nuk3town, to all players, while also making some general gameplay fixes. The full list of changes and improvements brought about by the update follows.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is available now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC- a version of the game is also available for Xbox 360 and PS3.
- The Nuk3town map, Calling Card, Reticles, and Weapon Camo are now available to all Players.
- Updated Live Event Viewer CWL Feature Widget Image.
- Fixed error related to using a picked-up weapon from a Player who left the game.
- Resolved issue where Players were able to kill a prone Player when they ran over them with a carried Guardian or Hardened Sentry.
- Fixed bug where if a Player died by a Semtex during the HC-XD calling animation, enemy Scorestreaks would continually fire at the spot of death.
- Addressed global spawn issue that could occur when Players were killed when deploying Scorestreaks.
- Added spawn trap logic to Uplink and Safeguard where additional spawns will open under extreme scenarios.
- Enabled spawn trap logic in Public online matches.
- Resolved bug where Players were able to gain additional Specialist Power by switching Classes at the beginning of a round.
- Perks: Fixed exploit where the Ante-Up Perk would continue to work when a player switched to a class without it.
- Equipment:Addressed bug where using the Black Hat on a Trip Mine or other equipment near a planted bomb in S&D prevented the user from disarming the bomb.
- Addressed issue where the Combat Axe was unable to destroy the HC-XD
- Nomad: Fixed bug where the use of Nomad’s H.I.V.E. Gun would cause disconnects from Dedicated Servers.
- Resolved an issue where the sound of a H.I.V.E. pod would persist for a Player if the Player activated the H.I.V.E. pod, but was afterwards killed by another means than the H.I.V.E. pod.
- Hardened Sentry: Fixed a bug where Players were able to keep a Hardened Sentry active while it was being carried.
- Counter-UAV: Fixed an issue where multiple aircraft could be destroyed by splash damage if within close proximity.
- UAV: Fixed an issue where multiple aircraft could be destroyed by splash damage if within close proximity.
- Fringe: Addressed exploit where Players were able to reach an unintended area near the white truck and junkyard.
- Gauntlet: Resolved issue where the Safeguard robot would sometimes have trouble pathing through the garage when specific Custom Game settings were altered.
- Rise: Added collision to prevent sitting on top of door-frame near center of the map.
- Splash: Added collision to prevent Players from mantling through geo near Market Street.
- Addressed exploit where Players were able to reach unintended areas near Atlantis building.
- Skyjacked: Addressed issue where AI vehicles were becoming stuck when pathing in the lower portion of the map.
- Safeguard: Fixed issue where the Safeguard Robot would sometimes become stuck during it’s walking animation.
- Addressed bug where not all escorting Attackers were being awarded with the Escort score event.
- Search and Destroy: Resolved a bug where the bomb icon would not appear for all bomb carriers when multiple bombs were enabled in Custom Game settings.
- MR6: Reduced Max Fire Rate.
- ICR-1: Increased Accuracy.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the “100 Percenter” challenge from being awarded after completing all Multiplayer Challenges.
- Resolved bug where Players were unable to earn a long shot medal for the NX ShadowClaw when Dual Wield was equipped.
- X-Ray Player highlight is now the proper color for each team.
- Scorestreaks now show up on the map regardless of which team is being spectated.
- Added Specialist Meter indicator to the Player list; indicator will flash when Specialist is being used
- Switching teams during the pre-match phase will no longer spawn you on the wrong side.
- CWL game variants have been updated with a 30 second pre-match timer.
- Added multi-drone option for Uplink.
- Included adjustable settings which will require all Players to join before the pre-match timer starts.
- Corrected a bug where sometimes Zombies would lack a walking animation.
- Corrected bug where UI would fail to appear after loading a video clip from the Media tab.
- Removed Hit Markers during game film playback while in Director Mode.
- Addressed UI Error that occurred after a User interacted with the “Choose Mode” sidebar immediately after selecting “Take Screenshot” or while the Publish screenshot prompt was open.
- Resolved UI error that appeared when attempting to delete a Local screenshot.
- Addressed bug where the Bow FX would persist when watching a Zombies clip.
- Fixed bugs related to the fast forward and record buttons.
- Resolved issue that would occur if the User selected a Red Triangle Warning icon in their Recent Games.
- Fixed bug where combat text would remain on-screen during a Highlight Reel.
- Corrected issue where the UI would disappear if a Player pressed the Menu button during game film playback.
- Fixed issue where burst fire weapons would sometimes be missing audio during playback.
- When watching a Zombies Clip, addressed a bug where the Ritual Skulls would still be present during the Demon Bow quest if a Player rewound to the start of the clip.
- All GobbleGum machines in a level are now active at all times.
- The GobbleGum machine can now be accessed multiple times per round.
- The Liquid Divinium drop rate cap of two vials per game has been removed; Players can now continue to earn Liquid Divinium as they progress through a match.
- The Player’s current GobbleGum pack will now be represented in the inventory screen.
Shadows of Evil
- Personal items and gate worms will now use a shared inventory system.
- The Ritual duration time has been reduced.
- Addressed a bug where Players were unable to progress after upgrading the Apothicon Swords and then bleeding out.
- Several stability issues with the main quest have been addressed.
- Fixed bug where Margwas would continue to go after downed players.
- Fixed several bugs where Players were able to use the Ragnarok DG-4 indefinitely.
- Addressed issue where Players were able to duplicate an upgraded Wraith of the Ancients bow when using the Arms Grace GobbleGum.
- Added several kill brushes to block off pathing exploits.
- Addressed Zombies farming exploit at the test fire location.
- Added small chance of golden egg spawning at chicken farm.
- Fix for enemy no longer spawning during long boss rounds.
- Increased Coat of Arms duration.
- Fix for golden chicken not laying up to 3 eggs.
- Coat of Arms now team shifts zombies from enemy team to Player team; (As opposed to a neutral team). Players should no longer be attacked by COA’d zombies.
- Fixed Player chicken to fire fated weapons(force/fury) instead of default LMG.
- Tuned the Player rewards for donated life.
- Flying enemies should no longer be able to go beneath the ground surface in the graveyard map.
- Adjusted a pickup spawn location in Combine map that was spawning objects beyond invisible clip barrier.
- Fixed a bug where extra lives could not be earned post score of 100M.
- Made some logic adjustments to how Players are handled while the “How far can you get” screen is up.
- Added Host Migration to public matches.
- Players should no longer match make into public games that have reached the Farm arena.
- Ready up functionality added to public lobbies.
- Invisible shadow zombie fixed.
- Fixed issue in ROJ where joining Player with could be awarded a fate already owned by current Players
- “Fido” the Siege Chicken added.
- Fix for spinning saw pickup not crediting Player for enemy deaths.
- Adjusted solo anti kiting logic.
- Chicken Bowl eggs now drop towards center of arena.
- Fix for a condition where player could die exiting a vehicle.
- Fix for rare condition where Silverback could jump out of the boss arena.
- Disabled physics wind on all maps.