This is a complete guide for Call of Duty Ghosts. Find Rorke Files Locations ‘Audiophile’, best weapons, best weapon classes, perks, weapon attachments, rank up and level up faster, earn squad points faster, extinction mode tips and tricks, extinction mode classes overview, kill streaks and point streaks.
Rorke Files Locations ‘Audiophile’ Guide:
There are 18 Intel Rorke Files in total, with 1 in each of the 18 missions. You can find them in the various timelines in the video below.
0:00 – Ghost Stories
0:45 – Brave New World
1:08 – No Man’s Land
1:32 – Struck Down
2:08 – Homecoming
2:30 – Legends Never Die
2:54 – Federation Day
3:38 – Birds Of Prey
4:00 – The Hunted
4:39 – Clockwork
5:17 – Atlas Falls
5:35 – Into The Deep
6:39 – End Of The Line
7:05 – Sin City
7:24 – All Or Nothing
7:58 – Severed Ties
8:45 – Loki
9:24 – The Ghost Killer
The best gun for Call of Duty Ghosts’ multiplayer
Multiplayer is a core component of Call of Duty Ghosts and it goes without saying that you need the best weapon to take out the competition. The guide below will help in your cause.
How to get the Gold Guns along with camos:
You love shiny weapons and the video below will show how you can unlock them.
The best Sub Machine Gun in Call of Duty Ghosts
Want to know which sub machine gun is the best? Check out the video below.
Best Weapon Classes:
Selecting the right class is vital to your success in multiplayer matches. The video below shows the best.
Honey Badger Assault Rifle
The video below is a short guide explaining the features of the Honey Badger Assault rifle.
Weapons Attachment Guide:
Below you will find 100% of all the weapons that you will find in the multiplayer component of Call of Duty Ghosts. The two videos below will make you aware of all the attachments that you can find in the game.
Call of Duty: Ghosts Weapons List 0:25
Primary Weapons 0:25
Assault Rifles: 0:25
0:25 SA-805 (aka CZ-805 BREN)
0:37 Honey Badger
1:13 Remington R5 (aka R5RGP)
Submachine Guns 1:50
2:00 MTAR-X (aka Microtar)
2:19 Vector CRB (aka Kriss Vector)
2:41 Bulldog (aka MAUL)
3:28 Tac 12
Light Machine Guns 3:44
4:23 Chain SAW
Marksman Rifles 4:37
4:50 MK14 EBR
5:15 SVU (aka Dragonuv)
Sniper Rifles 5:29
8:13 Riot Shiled
Secondary Weapons 6:23
Handguns / Pistols 6:28
6:40 MP-443 Grach
7:05 .44 Magnum
Lethals / Tacticals 8:33
8:33 Frag Grenade
8:33 Throwing Knife
9:06 Canister Bomb
0:24 9 Bang Grenade (aka EMP Grenade)
9:44 Concussion Grenade
9:44 Smoke Grenade
9:44 Trophy System
9:53 Motion Censor
10:04 Thermobaric Grenade
10:20 Weapon Camoflauge (camos) – Snow, Brush, Autumn, Ocean, Red, Scale, Caustic, Crocodile, Green, Net, Trail, Woodland, Gold
- ACOG Scope
- Armor Piercing
- Ballistic CPU
- Burst Fire
- Chrome Lined
- Extended Mags
- Grenade Launcher
- Holographic Sight
- Hybrid Scope
- Muzzle Break, Radar
- Rapid Fire
- Red Dot Sight
- Slug Rounds
- Tac Knife
- Thermal Scope
- Tracker Sight
- Variable Zoom
- VMR Sight
- Chrome Lined attachment only for Sniper Rifles
- Radar attachment only for Riot Shield
- Rapid Fire only available on some weapons
- Akimbo only available on handguns
- Grenade Launcher and Shotgun only available on Assault Rifles
How to rank up/level up fast:
The video guide below will show you the fastest way to rank up in the multiplayer component of Call of Duty Ghosts.
How Earn Squad Points Faster:
Squad point is the central element in the gameplay of Call of Duty Ghosts. You need Squad points to unlock weapons, attachments, perks and other stuff in the game. The guide below will show you the fastest way to earn squad points.
Extinction Mode Guide/Tips and Tricks:
Call of Duty Ghosts has an additional mode called as Extinction mode in which the player fights off against Aliens. The video guide below covers even the smallest details about this mode.
There are four classes in Extinction mode in Call of Duty Ghosts. They have been detailed below:
- Weapon Specialist: 20% more damage, weapon handling improves as you level up.
- Medic: They move faster as well as heal faster.
- Engineer: Can earn extra cash and set traps more efficiently.
- Tank: 25% more health, can take more hits from the enemies.
Strike Packages Guide – Kill Streaks and Point Streaks
Call of Duty Ghosts features the following kill streaks split into three types:
Assault Strike Package
- SAT COM will require 3 kills – ground based UAV.
- Guard Dog will require 5 kills – player escorts around the map in order to kill enemies
- Sentry Gun will require 6 kills – automatic turret
- Gryphon will require 8 kills – a mini-drone
- Juggernaut Maniac requires 9 kills – Juggernaut suit, throwing knives
- Juggernaut requires 10 kills – Juggernaut suit and mini-gun
- Helo Pilot requires 12 kills – pilot a AAS-72X chopper
- Battle Hind requires 9 kills – chopper circles the map and automatically fires upon enemies
- Vulture needs 9 kills – drone that engages enemies at low-level
- I.M.S needs 4 kills – Intelligent Munition Systems drops explosives
Support Strike Package
- Ground Jammer needs 12 kills – ground based device that jams communication
- Air Superiority needs 12 – fighter jets destroy enemy air jets.
- Support Squadmate needs 13 kills – AI-controlled team mate that uses a riot shield
- Heli Sniper needs 13 kills – sniping from within a chopper that is circling the map
- Oracle needs 14 kills – detects and displays enemies to you
- Night Owl needs 9 kills – an AI-controlled air vehicle that detects enemies
- MAAWS needs 10 kills – fires 2 missles that the player can direct
- Juggernaut Recon needs 14 kills – armored Juggernaut suit and UAV
- Odin needs 16 kills – drop an Airdrop, Juggernaut, Small Rod or Large Rod on to the map
- SAT COM needs 4 kills – ground based UAV
- Ballistic Vest requires 5 kills – provides increased health and explosive resistance.
- Box Of Guns requires 8 kills – weapons and ammo for yourself and team mate.
Specialist Strike Package
Perks will reset when the player dies. Players will be awarded extra perks for every successive kill.
Call of Duty Perks [via: cod-ghosts.com]
Call of Duty Ghosts features 35 perks which are divided in to seven types. They are detailed below.
- Quickdraw – aim down sight faster (1)
- Sleight of Hand – reload faster (2)
- Agility – move faster (2)
- Marathon – sprint for longer (2)
- Stalker – move at faster while aiming down sights (2)
- Strong Arm – throw grenades farther, decrease the cook time of grenades (1)
- On the Go – reload while sprinting (2)
- Fast Hands – switch between primary and secondary weapons quicker (name not known) (2)
- Steady aim – increased hip-fire accuracy (2)
- Dexterity – weapons ready faster after sprinting (2)
- Takedown – killing enemies won’t reveal their death skull to team mates (1)
- Blind Eye – provides stealth against aggressive killstreaks (2)
- Off the Grid – immune to SAT-COM and radar pings (2)
- Dead Silence – make less/no noise (2)
- Ghost – no red name when targeted (2)
- Recon – spot enemies through explosives and hitmarkers(1)
- Scavenger – resupply (2)
- Sitrep – detect enemy equipment (2)
- Awareness – hear enemies easier (2)
- Wiretap – upgrades your SAT-COMs by hacking into active enemy SAT-COMs (2)
- Lightweight – no fall damage (1)
- Painkiller – faster health regenration (2)
- Toughness – less flinch when shot (2)
- Tac Resist – resistance to flash, stun and EMP effects (2)
- Blast Shield – increased explosives resistance (2)
- Tac Reset – extra tactical grenade (1)
- Lethal +1 – extra lethal grenade (2)
- Fully Loaded – max ammo capacity (2)
- Three attachments on primary weapon (name not known)
- Danger Close – increased explosive damage (3)
- Gambler – 1 random perk (1)
- Hardline – earn Killstreaks quicker (2)
- Ping – when you kill an enemy it will locate enemies near by the body (2)
- Overkill – choose two primary weapons (3)
- Deadeye – consecutive kills increase the chance to deal more damage with guns (5)
Note: This guide will updated once we have more information about the game. You can also check out the complete video walk-through of Call of Duty Ghosts here.