Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Requires 70GB Of Installation Space on PC
That’s a whole lot of disc space.
It looks like Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare will be a big game no matter what platform you play it on. The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare page on Steam has been updated to show system requirements (or at least, the minimum ones- as of right now, recommended system specs are not available), and while most of them are not going to be a problem, the required disc space may be for some.
Infinite Warfare requires a staggering 70GB of hard drive space to be installed on PC. It’s a lot of space (albeit it’s still less than how much space the game needs on PS4), although it has only gained 10GB over last year’s Black Ops 3, which needed 60GB.
You can check out the official requirements below. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare releases on November 4 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 70 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible
- Additional Notes: Disk space requirement may change over time.