Capcom To Continue Tweaking Resident Evil 6 Via Another Patch
Scheduled for January 22nd.
Looks like Capcom really does want to make amends. After the disastrous critical reception of Resident Evil 6, it was only obvious that Capcom will try and win back fans with constant patches. But its a little too late, Capcom.
Anyways, they have scheduled the next patch for Resident Evil 6 which will tweak some of the gameplay. The patch will go live on January 22nd.
The patch includes the following:
Agent Hunt mode
- Now available without completing the game first
- Selectable criteria before joining a session: Stage, Region, other settings like Infinite Ammo and Friendly Fire
- Individual stages within chapters can be accessed any time once completed
- QTE assist: Players can optionally activate QTE assist from Amateur difficulty inside any other difficulty level (handy for fighting a certain boss at the end of Leon’s campaign on Professional…)
- Some areas have had their difficulty adjusted based on feedback
The patch will get automatically downloaded provided you are online.
How this patch will affect the gameplay remains to be seen. But the question remains whether it will make the game better? I doubt. What do you think? Let us know in the comments section below. Stay tuned for more news and updates.