Celebrate 4th July with 50% discount on Call of Duty DLC
To celebrate the most American of holidays, what more befitting way to celebrate the 4th of July than by shooting digital foreigners on the cheap.
Activision have announced special discount on all Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops DLC released to date. All previously released DLC has been given an impressive 50% reduction not just for US gamers, but fans of gushing patriotism world-wide.
Starting today, this limited promotion runs for a week for Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC gamers for European gamers, having already started yesterday on the United States.
The Call of Duty DLC summer promotion includes:
- Call of Duty® : Modern Warfare® 3 Content Collection #1
- Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Content Collection #2
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops First Strike
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops Escalation
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops Annihilation
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops Rezurrection
A portion of sales from the 4th of July Call of Duty DLC promotion will be donated by Activision to the Call of Duty Endowment, a non-profit organization that provides job placement and training services for veterans.