Dark Souls 3 Patch 1.11 Launches August 25
Next week is going to be a busy time for Dark Souls fans.
Next week promises to be a busy time for Dark Souls fans- we already know that Bandai Namco are gearing up to announce something ‘major’ related to the game then (in all likelihood, it will be the announcement of the first major DLC pack, though you never know with these guys), but that won’t be all, either.
On August 25, Bandai Namco and From Software will also release the next update for the game, patch 1.11. The patch notes for this update are typically mysterious, though we do get more details into exactly what has changed than we otherwise do. A translated version of those patch notes, via Fextralife, follows:
- Extend the duration of the Perseverance skill for Great Hammer category
- Fix the early cancelation of movement produced by blocking with the Standard Shield category
- Made skills Blind Spot and Dancer’s Blade unparriable
- Adjusted the performance of Shotel, Crescent Moon Sword, Carthus Curved Sword, Man-serpent Hatchet, Darkdrift
- Fixed sound effect issues with miracle Lightning Spear
- Fixed motion cancel issue when equipping Thrusting Swords in the left hand
- Several other adjustments, performance improvements and bug fixes
Seems to be the kind of patch that hardcore Souls fans will notice and take to (or take issue with) right away. Dark Souls 3 is out now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.