Darksiders 2 PS3 patch detailed, includes lots of fixes
Improved general stability.
Vigil has released a new patch for PS3 version of Darksiders 2 which fixes a lot of issues with the game. Darksiders 2 was released last month to a lot of critical success and our review praised the game as well.
“Darksiders 2 is the perfect example of a sequel, mountains of new content, entertaining combat and it’s all set in a beautiful world.”
PS3 version was plagued with some issues and the developers have seen to that the fixes are applied with this new updated. You only have to boot the game to download and install the patch. It’s already released so what are you waiting for?
It also improves the game stability and fixes some areas which used to make the game crash. Players will also be able to backup their save. Check out the full details below.
- A few crashes in Blackstone, including at the 2nd lever and during the Lilith cut-scene.
- A crash occurring when proceeding back to the Cauldron after completing it.
- The Custodian falling through the bridge in the Foundry when back-tracking through the dungeon.
- Spanish sub titles will be added to the North America version of Darksiders II.
- Players will be able to back up their save without having to use an online save
- Various fixes for the custodian getting fixed in the Foundry and the Scar
- Progression blocker with the Chancellor, reported after crashing or doing the Crucible before going to the land of the dead.
- Turning in 3 Stones of resistance awards the player properly.
- Improved general stability