DC Universe Online Chat Problems Being Woked On
Trying to chat with a friend, random people, hell anyone on DC Universe Online was a damn nightmare and I never could get it to work when it is supposed to have an in game chat feature. It would definitely make it easier when fighting bosses together, tell teammates when you are down to be revived among other things.
You can keep informed on fixes in progress and state any problems you are having with the game on the Official Forum– right here. A patch was supposed to fix issues in the game but obviously some people are still experiencing chat issues.
These chat issues prompted Community Manager, RadarX, to to let fans know that SOE is working on the problem stating “We are currently working on implementing some chat improvements. In the interim I’d like to see if there are some specific areas or types of chat not working more often than others. If it’s a server load issue, we will absolutely address it.” The patch fixed the following:
* Improved Client performance and stability.
* Addressed an issue that caused some PS3 players to hang or disconnect in the tutorial.
* Addressed an issue where other characters may appear to “warp” onscreen.
* The time it takes to get to Character Selection on launch has been reduced.
* Audio should no longer drop after cutscenes if you have your Music volume set to 0.
* The player’s Voice Chat Channel should now be selected according to the following priority, from highest to
* Equipping a new weapon should no longer cause your weapon appearance to disappear.
* Swapping weapons with your weapon style locked should no longer cause the weapon appearance to change.
* Player character animations should no longer have the chance of getting stuck when weaponizing objects.
* Adjusted difficulty of content in the Venom Lab to level 7 to better match the surrounding content.
* No Joke quest is now available at level 18 instead of 19.
* A Crook’s Best Friend mission is now available at level 18 instead of 19.
* Something’s Fishy… quest is now available at level 22 instead of 23.
* Road to Hell quest is now available at level 22 instead of 23.
* Fateful Omen quest is now available at level 26 instead of 27.
* Hardcorps quest is now available at level 26 instead of 27.
* Pressing the “Accept” button on the Server Selection screen multiple times should no longer result in odd ssues with Character Creation movies and UI.
We recently reviewed DC Universe Online and liked it a lot. Read the review here.