Destiny Crimson Doubles Play Offering 320 Light Ghosts
Getting ghosts has been harder than Bungie intended.
Since Bungie launched Destiny‘s Crimson Days mode there have been a ton of positives to come to the game. Because this is video gaming, there have also been a number of negatives, including the fact that the loot drops haven’t been as prolific as the gamers would have liked. In a kind of apology and a way to try and fix what has been going wrong with the mode, the company has promised a number of things to those playing Destiny.
The company said there is basically a list of people who will be able to receive the gifts it is giving to those who play the game and win seven matches. Of course, if people want things like 320 light ghosts, they’ll need to play the mode quite quickly. This particular game mode is coming to an end with the weekly refresh on February 16. Of course, you won’t be able to go out and get all the loot Bungie is offering up all on your own.
Crimson Days is something that needs to be played with a partner. The company has made it quite clear this isn’t something you can pull off just going into the mode by yourself. Check out all the loot Bungie is offering up for the last few days of Destiny‘s Crimson Days below:
- After the event is over, we’ll deliver Ghosts to the Postmaster
- Anyone who has competed in seven matches will receive one
- You had to actually compete though – no suicide pacts!
- Your Ghost will be Chocolate or Crimson – the odds are even
- 320 Light will be guaranteed – the odds are totally in your favor
- Packages will be addressed by account, not character
- Qualifying players will receive their Ghost by February 23rd