Destiny Weekly Reset Detailed: Crucible Playlists, Prison of Elders Challenge, and More
Get the full details inside.
Another week has started in Destiny, which means it’s time for another weekly reset of the game’s servers. The reset means that, obviously, there’s a new Nightfall, new challenge in the Prison of Elders mode, new playlists in the Crucible, and more. This week is special, because it also marks the beginning of the second Festival of the Lost event, which is Destiny‘s annual take on Halloween.
Destiny is available now on Xbox One and PS4. PS3 and Xbox 360 versions are also available, though they did not get updated to Rise of Iron, the latest expansion for the game. You can check out the detail for this week’s server reset below.
- Weekly Nightfall: Strike- Sunless Cell; Modifiers- Brawler, Chaff, Match Game, and Exposure
- Heroic Playlist Modifiers: Solar Burn, Small Arms, and Fresh Troops
- Challenge of Elders (With modifiers Brawler, Juggler, and Super Kill Bonus.)
- Round 1: Pilot Servitor (Fallen).
- Round 2: Val Aru’un (Cabal).
- Round 3: Overmind Minotaur (Vex).
- Crucible Playlists: Combined arms, and Rumble Supremacy.