DICE Updates Battlefield 4 Commander App
Full list of patch notes inside.
DICE has updated the Battlefield 4 Commander mobile app, fixing some major issues such as an issue where commanders ended up on the same team after round transition, and the mute toggle functionality. The update also fixes plenty of bugs in the app, adds some new features and fixes other minor issues, such as VO issues.
DICE also promises that it will try to bring out VOIP for Battlefield 4 on the Xbox One “soon”.
Here’s a full list of the changes and fixes that the update brings to the app:
- Fixed an issue where commanders ended up on the same team after round transition.
- Assignment fixes.
- Support for Naval Strike added.
- Performance optimizations.
- Localization fixes.
- Other minor fixes.
- Gunship VO fixed.
- Added Rapid deploy VO.
- Added background audio for Second Assault and China Rising maps.
UI – New features
- HVT marking is only enabled when actually usable, possible HVT targets have blinking brackets around them.
- Added server name to scoreboard.
- Now displaying soldier names when a squad is selected.
- Squad progression bar added to squads.
- Booster score added to EOR screen
- Added indicator to show which soldier is talking on voip.
- Enabled dropping squad assets on the squad list.
UI – Bug fixes
- Rush defender icons were too large, they are now smaller.
- When the scoreboard is displayed the user can no longer issue orders or use assets.
- Commander can now see when vehicles are firing.
- Increased viewable area on several maps.
- Fixed assets getting stuck when dragged and interupted by proxy attack.
- Fixed issues with the game round timer.
- Fixed scoring widget for Rush.
- Fixed an issue where orders couldn’t be given to squads.
- Fixed mute toggle functionality.
- Added options to always show chat and hide chat.
- Improved VOIP quality on several devices.
Source: Battlelog, Via: CVG