Dragon Age Inquisition Collector’s Edition Costs $170
Holy moly, that’s a whole lot of money.
Dragon Age: Inquisition, the upcoming third installment in Bioware’s fantasy role playing game saga, has generated plenty of excitement since its initial reveal, as it appears Bioware will be listening to all the feedback leveled at the controversial and divisive Dragon Age II, and that they are returning to what made the original, Dragon Age: Origins, as successful as it ultimately was. However, this new development might be pushing the ‘capitalize on our new goodwill’ thing a bit.
You see, it appears that the Collector’s Edition for Dragon Age Inquisition costs $170. Just so you know, that’s more money than you would spend on a 3DS or Vita, and just the price of one game away from a console such as the PS3, Xbox 360, or Wii U. This version is referred to as the ‘uber edition,’ and while I am positive it has a lot of goodies to offer… $170 for a single game?
Here’s what all is included in the bundle:
- Highly detailed exclusive Inquisitor Collector’s Edition case produced by TriForce measures approximately 3.5″ x 7.5″ x 11.5″
- The case is individually wrapped in faux reptile skin, has the mark of the Inquisitor stamped on top in gold foil, and the interior is fitted with and imprinted red silk.
- Cloth map of Thedas drawn to scale measuring approximately 14″ x 17″
- 72 card Major and Minor Arcana tarot card deck with custom artwork depicting mythology and mysticism from Dragon Age lore.
- Inquisitor full scale six tool lock pick set
- One set of four full scale map markers each approximately measuring 3.5″ x 2.5″ x 3″
- Inquisitor’s Badge
- Inquisitor Badge
- Quill and Inkpot
- 40-page Inquisitor’s Journal
- Orlesian Coins
- Limited edition SteelBook case
So if you’re a Dragon Age fan, at the very least it looks like you will be getting your money’s worth… I guess.
Dragon Age Inquisition launches this November.