DreamCatcher Announces Painkiller Standalone Add-On “Redemption“
DreamCatcher Games and JoWooD Entertainment announce the release date of the official Painkiller Standalone Add-On “Redemption“ for February 25th 2011. Compete with hordes of demons from hell. The game will continue the epic Painkiller conflict between good and evil.
“It demands quite a bit of skill to confront the countless hordes of monsters – to vanquish them you can equip some really crazy weapons“, says Markus Reutner, International Product Marketing Manager at JoWooD. “We also have the right soundtrack for the fast-paced action because the atmosphere is particularly important when countless monsters attack you without mercy. An insiders’ tip for Painkiller friends as well as for new fans!“
- 7-10 hours playtime
- Transform yourself into a demon once you’ve collected enough souls!
- Use the occult powers of tarot cards
- More than 6,000 enemies and up to 1,000 monsters on all of the 6 new maps
- Easy to use map editor for your very own Painkiller experience
- Adrenaline pumping soundtrack