DreamCatcher Releases Painkiller-Redemption for PC
DreamCatcher are launching ‘Painkiller – Redemption’, the newest addition to the Painkiller Universe. The player will continue the story of Daniel and Belial as they join forces for the first time to end the bloody conflict between heaven and hell. You will discover all new maps, fight off literally thousands of demonic fiends, and lose yourself in the intense gameplay rounded off with an absorbing heavy metal soundtrack.
Reinhard Pollice, Producer at JoWooD is looking forward to the release:”The newest addon brings the Painkiller franchise back to its roots. Breathtaking action, thousands of monsters and exotic weapons are a solid foundation for a Painkiller game! With Painkiller: Redemption we deliver 6 new, thrilling levels for an unbeatable price!”
The game also features a tactical component! While reaching your objectives in each level, you unlock Tarot Cards, which will soon prove to be very helpful! In additional to that, collecting souls of fallen enemies will temporarily transform you into a mighty demon!
- 7 to 10 hours of playtime
- Collect souls to transform into a demon
- Better graphics with detailed ambience
- Over 6000 enemies, more than any previous PK game!
- Equip yourself with powerful tarot cards which can be found in secret rooms
- Up to 1000 monsters per map to ensure an intense battle with the army of hell
- Two heroes – play as the characters Belial and Daniel
- Better AI – there is nowhere to hide! Enemies will get you