DriveClub Special Edition Unveiled
It looks pretty sweet.
DriveClub may be coming roughly a year later than anyone expected, but man, that extra development time seems to have done wonders. The game looked nothing special when it was first revealed as a launch title for the PlayStation 4 last year, but now, it looks like a truly intriguing, gorgeous looking racing game that will add a new dimension to racing games with its social features.
It’s due out this October, and Sony is celebrating its launch with a Special Edition. A pretty good deal, actually.
The Special Edition will be retailing for €69.99, and will include the following goodies:
- Foil treated, unique artwork housed in a high-quality card sleeve.
- Instant access to five high performance cars, each with an exclusive livery design:
- McLaren P1
- Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series
- Ferrari 458 Italia
- Aston Martin v12 Vantage S
- Alfa Romeo 4C
- 2 exclusive in-game livery packs to customise your car and club logo.
- 2 DRIVECLUB emblem vinyl stickers (one white, one red) – perfect for your laptop or games console.
Stay tuned to GamingBolt for more coverage.