Dungeon Defenders 2 – Man and Machine Gameplay Video
Dungeon Defenders 2 first PvP video.
Trendy Entertainment’s new sequel – Dungeon Defenders 2 was recently announced back in March. Today is the day they have started to release videos that belong to 2nd half of the game’s DNA. The title is split into two different game genres which is tower defense and MOBA.
From now on every Wednesday, Trendy Entertainment will showcase a new character for the Dungeon Defenders 2’s player-versus-player mode. Today is the first day that the developers showcase Man and Machine hero.
Here is a fact sheet for Dungeon Defenders II:
- – The game is split into two different parts, Competitive and Co-operative.
- – Co-operative mode will stay true to the original Dungeon Defenders and what made it a tremendous success.
- – Competetive mode will be in the form of MOBA which is similar to League of Legends and Defense of the Ancients 2. However, Trendy Entertainment will be making this more RPG-ish
- – Game is planned to be launched with a total of 24 heroes.
- – The PvP mode is currently in closed beta, and you can sign up if you’re interested in the game and want to get on the waiting list.
- – The game will be free-to-play, with micro-transactions and will be coming out sometime next year.
Let us know if you’re looking forward to playing the sequel sometime next year.
Check back on GamingBolt for more media and future updates for Dungeon Defenders 2.