Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun DLC Announced
Square Enix announced today a DLC pack for Dungeon Siege III will be available in October. The DLC pack, called Treasures of the Sun, will introduce several additional hours of gameplay, a brand new plot arc, additional quests, new enemies and tons more loot.
In Treasures of the Sun, players will “extend their journey and travel beyond the borders of Ehb to an all-new environment: the Aranoi Desert. On their search for a lost Legion hero, players will fight through hordes of new villains only to find a forgotten abbey hiding a long-lost secret: the greatest treasure of the Azunite faith.”
Obsidian will also be making some updates to the game. Have a look at the full list, as given by the devs, below:
- New abilities: Players will be able to attain mastery of the arcane through powerful new attack, defense and healing abilities.
- Level up to 35: Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun will further power up players by raising Dungeon Siege III’s existing level cap from 30 to 35.
- More monsters and items: Players will encounter new monsters in the Aranoi Desert—including mummies and giant skeletons—and will find more powerful items, adding to the thousands already available in Dungeon Siege III.
- Reallocate Talent & Proficiency Points: Players can reallocate points spent in Proficiencies and Talents, enabling changes to character customization throughout the campaign.
- New Enchanting System: Transmuting items now gives players chances at gaining powerful new Vials that allow them to enhance their weapons and armor through the DLC’s new enchanting system.
Treasures of the Sun will release in October for $9.99. Players can download the DLC via Steam, Xbox LIVE or PlayStation Network.