Dungeons: The Dark Lord- box art unveiled
Kalypso Media has unveiled the box art for their upcoming game, Dungeons: The Dark Lord. The box art shows the game’s main character, who’s called, well… the Dark Lord.Dungeons.
Here’s some info on the game as given by the devs:
Dungeons – The Dark Lord is the sequel to the much-loved Dungeons, the game where the more evil you are, the better! In Dungeons – The Dark Lord there’s a slew of exciting new features, including four-player multiplayer in four modes! Along with the addition of multiplayer modes such as Deathmatch and King of the Hill, there’s now the ability to play as some of the game’s popular bosses (Minos, The Dungeon Lord, the Zombie King and more), along with the addition of an extensive single-player campaign, a new dungeon setting and over 90 dungeon gimmicks.
Features of Dungeons – The Dark Lord
- Four multiplayer modes for up to four players: Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Survival and Piñata
- Entirely new, fully scripted and voiced single-player campaign
- New dungeon setting (ice crystal cave) with new graphics, unique prestige gimmicks and a new boss monster – The Yeti
- Playable bosses in multiplayer modes (Minos, Zombie King, Calypso and Dungeon Lord)
- Various dungeon graphics sets and inventories are now available
- New set of skills specifically for multiplayer modes