Fallout 4 Far Harbor DLC To Have Elevators, Boxcars And Tons of Other Items
Bethesda doubling down on the base building in Fallout 4 EVEN MORE.
Update 1.5 for Fallout 4 just launched on PC- and players are noticing that it adds a suspicious amount of things to the game, all for the base building portions of the game, things that are currently inaccessible in game. There are so many of these new additions, in fact, that they exceed the total number of additions to base building that the just released DLC Wasteland Workshop brought to the table- which, as a reminder, was centered around the concept of base building.
The natural assumption here is that these are all items that are going to be a part of the base building in Fallout 4: Far Harbor, the final DLC in the first wave of post launch support that Bethesda have planned for the title. The new additions include things like elevators and boxcars- additions that fans have been requesting for a while, now.
Reddit user TheLaggingNinja has gone ahead and made a list of these over 30 new items that this update adds- you can see them all below. Fallout 4: Far Harbor is due out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC next month.
- Boxcars (Blue, Orange)
- Scaffolding (Floors, Miscellaneous, Prefabs, Roofs, Stairs, Framework, Doors)
- Warehouse (Doors, Floors, Miscellaneous, Prefabs, Roofs, Stairs, Walls)
- Barn (Doors, Floors, Miscellaneous, Prefabs, Roofs, Stairs, Walls)
- Ball Track (Straight, Curves, Miscellaneous)
- Display (Armor Racks, Weapon Racks, Power Armor, Display Cases)
- Wall Decorations (Posters)
- Manufacturing (Conveyor Belts, Machinery, Miscellaneous)
- Advanced Switches