Fallout 4 PS4 Pro Patch Delayed, Skyrim Remaster Xbox One Patch 1.02 Now Available
Bethesda delaying things all over the place.
Bethesda are among the developers who will be patching in compatibility for the PS4 Pro into their games – in fact, the Skyrim remaster already supports PS4 Pro now, with the issues in its support having been ironed out with patches – but it looks like Fallout 4 fans will have to wait a bit longer.
The newest patch for the game, which adds mod support to the game, has not added Pro support to it- this means that we are now left waiting for the next patch for Pro support, and the next patch does not yet have a date attached to it.
Things are a bit happier if you’re in the Xbox camp, as you finally got the new update for Skyrim‘s remaster that was made available earlier in the week for PC and PS4. The update just generally fixes some bugs and fixes for the game, but given how buggy Bethesda’s games are, I’m sure the extra stability will be appreciated. You can check out the patch notes for the update below:
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue related to using alt-tab while playing the game (PC)
- Fixed issue with water flow not rendering properly
- Fixed crash related to changing from werewolf back to human form
- Fixed crash related to reloading after changing Load Order of mods
- General bug fixing and improvements with browsing Mods
- General optimizations and performance improvements
- Fixed an issue in which some sound effects would not persist after reloading in an area
- Resolved an occasional crash when exiting to the Main Menu, and trying to start a New Game
- Fixed an issues with spaces in Mods search queries
- Cannot rate “WIP” Work in Progress Mods, and Mods can now only be rated after they have been downloaded
- Doubled the amount of browse-able tiles in the Mods menu
- Fixed a rare crash that would occur when a Mod had an unexpected data structure
- Fixed an issue in which Library and/or Favorite Mods categories would not display correctly in specific situations
- Fixed an issue in which some Mods images would not load when scrolling quickly
- A Sentry Bot firing dual Gatling Lasers will no longer cause the audio to cut out