FIFA 13 patch coming out soon
Originally planned for the weekend, but delayed
EA Sports is dishing out the first FIFA 13 patch for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC very soon.
The patch will be making the following improvements:
- Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent in the Arena, and at kick-off.
- Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
- Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
- Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
- Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
- Freeze in FUT Online Tournament HUB on PS3.
- Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
- Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
- Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with “ANY” and “Match Keeper”) will provide the desired results.
- Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.
- (PC Only) Freeze while retrieving Hospitality Settings.
FIFA 13 vommunity manager CHUBOI7 wrote on the forums: “Some fans may wonder why we can’t fix all the known issues at once.
That’s a fair question and the answer isn’t quite as simple. We are delivering improvements and fixes in such a way to ensure the millions of people playing FIFA 13 each day do not experience undue or overly lengthy network/server outages, that title updates and other improvements are done to a high quality, and that we’re confident the changes will improve the FIFA 13 experience for everyone.
“We have plans for further updates to FIFA 13 this month, so stay tuned and we’ll keep you updated on the dates for these improvements, as and when available.”
It was earlier planned for a launch later this week, but it’s since been delayed.
“We apologize for a delay in the FIFA 13 Title Update,” EA Sports FIFA tweeted. “A knock-on issue was detected in the patch planned for this weekend so it was held.
“We’re working with our partners to establish a new schedule for the update and we will provide information as soon as it becomes available.”
Stay tuned for updates.