FIFA 15 Won’t Have Pro Clubs on Xbox 360 and PS3
Forced obsolescence, eh?
We already knew that FIFA 15 on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 won’t be the full experience this year, with a variety of new features, mechanical changes, and gameplay modes being cut out from the package, and now we have an idea of at least some of the stuff that will be cut out.
EA Sports has confirmed that there will be no Pro Clubs in FIFA 15- for those of you who follow these games, that probably comes as a big blow. Pro Clubs lets you create 11v11 matchups online, with each player controlling one player on the field, and it has become one of the most popular features of the series.
“We’re very confident in the amount of innovation and depth we’re delivering for FIFA 15 on PS3 and Xbox 360 but there are some things we couldn’t do for FIFA 15 on PS3 and Xbox 360, either based on the limitations of these consoles, or our time and resources,” read a statement.
“Most notably, Pro Clubs will not be a mode in FIFA 15 on Xbox 360 and PS3.”
The full list of game modes in the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game is as follows:
- FIFA Ultimate Team – Loan Players, Concept Squads, Friendly Seasons and Legends (Xbox One and Xbox 360 only).
- Career Mode – managing your squad.
- EA Sports Football Club – share news and interact with your friends, and shop for unlockable items using the new EA Sports FC contextual widget.
- Tournament Mode – returns to FIFA 15 with all new tournaments.
- Online Seasons – compete online in a season format. Now with the Guest Play option to compete with friends on your team.
- Online Friendlies – compete online against your friends.
- Co-Op Seasons – compete online with a friend in 2v2 matches.
- Skill Games – new Skill Games added to the popular practice mode including four new games that cover the basics – dribbling, shooting, passing, defending.
- Kick Off – jump straight in to play head-to-head offline against a friend or the AI.
- Learn-to-Play (FIFA Basics).
- Practice Arena – practice 1v1 situations against the keeper.
The PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC versions of the game will have Pro Clubs.