FIFA 17 New Update Fixes Some Bugs With Ultimate Team Mode
Multiple changes in new update.
EA Sports have introduced the fourth update for the Xbox One and PS4 versions of FIFA 17, and it introduces, among other things, some fixes for glitches and bugs in FIFA Ultimate Team. There are some other general changes, as well as fixes for the Career Mode, but as is always the case with FIFA, the Ultimate Team changes are really the one that stand out.
The update is under 1GB in size, so it shouldn’t take you too long to download. The update was made available for PC last week, too, before PC players start feeling shafted- it’s only now coming to consoles, actually.
You can check out the full list of changes that the update brings with it below. FIFA 17 is available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, with versions available on smart devices and last gen consoles too.
Addressed the following in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Displaying correct kit on the player in the kit select screen.
- Players will no longer be able to set custom player positions in Team Management during gameplay.
- An issue in Squad Building Challenges where switching a higher rated player with a lower rated player resulted in the overall squad rating going up.
- Removed Est. Date, Crest and Squad Name from the FUT Champions matchup screen.
- Changed the latency bar graphic to give more detail on connection quality.
Addressed the following in Career Mode:
- An issue where the current weekly wages from the budget tab do not properly reflect the actual weekly wages.
Visual / Presentation changes:
- Improved camera selection for slow motion goal replays.
- Addressed EATV buffering.
- Addressed audio balance of French commentators.
- Gameplay commentator language for The Journey now defaults to language selected in Game Settings.
Addressed the following in gameplay:
- Adjusted the defensive line position for low pressure tactics.
- Addressed an issue where a pass was made without a button press.