Final Fantasy 15 Now Supports 60fps On PS4 Pro
And a whole host of other changes, too.
Final Fantasy 15 already had PS4 Pro support, but the newest update for the game, which was just released, enhances those PS4 Pro enhancements even more- apparently, the game now supports a framerate of 60 frames per second on the PS4 Pro, which should lend a sense of great fluidity to the game’s combat.
That apart, the update also introduces some other changes and additions to the game, including a higher level cap, increased capacity for camera photograph storage, a higher level cap, and new kinds of quests. You can see the full patch notes below.
Final Fantasy 15 is available on Xbox One and PS4. A PC version of the game has been discussed, but there is nothing official regarding it just yet.
- PlayStation 4 Pro console Lite Mode compatibility with a maximum of 60 FPS
- New Timed Quests (limited-time and contests)
- Higher level cap (up to Level 120)
- Increased camera roll capacity (store up to 200 photos)
- Portable music player for Chocobo rides
- Conclusion of the Moogle Chocobo Carnival
- Various bug fixes
[Gematsu via VG247]