Square Enix galore.
Famitsu’s latest list tabulating the most wanted game amongst Japanese gaming audiences is now out, and it seems like Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy VII Remake remain amongst the top 10 easily. Square Enix has a number of games in the top 10, though, with both the 3DS and the PS4 versions of the upcoming Dragon Quest XI making it in, with the latter retaining last week’s top spot.
The 3DS’ upcoming Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia was a new entry in the top 30 last week, but it’s managed to break it into the top 10 this time, while The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s Switch version makes it into the top 5. Splatoon 2 and Horizon: Zero Dawn are new entries in the top 10 for this week.
Here’s the top 10 for your perusal:
1. [PS4] Dragon Quest XI – 949 votes
2. [3DS] Monster Hunter XX – 702 votes
3. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII – 676 votes
4. [3DS] Dragon Quest XI – 594 votes
5. [SWI] Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 490 votes
6. [PS4] Musou Stars – 360 votes
7. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 342 votes
8. [SWI] Splatoon 2 – 262 votes
9. [3DS] Fire Emblem Echoes – 249 votes
10. [PS4] Horizon Zero Dawn – 236 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!