Final Fantasy 7 Remake And Kingdom Hearts 3 Ranked Number 3 And 5 In Famitsu Most Wanted List
Probably gonna be up there for a long time.
Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has released its latest weekly list of the most highly anticipated upcoming games among the Japanese audiences, and, as has been the trend for the last couple million weeks, the top 10 is dominated by RPGs and Square Enix titles- the top 5, even more so.
Final Fantasy VII Remake is on the third place, while Kingdom Hearts III has taken the fifth position. Square Enix recently announced that both the games are not going to be out anytime soon, though they expect both of them to be released within the next three years, so we can expect these two to be at least semi-permanent fixtures on this list.
Meanwhile, the PS4 and 3DS versions of Dragon Quest XI are on number 1 and 2 respectively. Splatoon 2 in fourth place rounds off the top 5. You can check out the full top 10 below. Votes were cast between April 27 and May 10.
1. [PS4] Dragon Quest XI – 1,511 votes
2. [3DS] Dragon Quest XI – 1,434 votes
3. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 1,063 votes
4. [NSW] Splatoon 2 – 774 votes
5. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 618 votes
6. [3DS] The Alliance Alive – 604 votes
7. [PS4] Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age – 448 votes
8. [PS4] Tekken 7 – 438 votes
9. [3DS] The Snack World – 429 votes
10. [PS4] Everybody’s Golf – 394 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!