Final Fantasy 7 Remake Ranked Number 3 In Latest Famitsu Rankings
Not much change here.
Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has released the latest charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games among the Japense audiences, and there’s quite a lot of significant changes. While the top three remains exactly the same as it has been over the past few weeks, the rest of the list sees quite a lot of changes. At the very top of the table, the PS4 and 3DS versions of Dragon Quest XI are at number 1 and 2 respectively, while Final Fantasy VII Remake is in third place.
Kingdom Hearts III, however, has dropped out of the top 5, ranking at seventh place, below even Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, which is in sixth place. Meanwhile, upcoming Switch exclusives Splatoon 2 and Super Mario Odyssey have climbed in the table, coming in at fourth and fifth place respectively.
You can take a look at the full top 10 below. Votes were cast by Famitsu readers between June 22 and June 28.
1. [PS4] Dragon Quest XI – 1,193 votes
2. [3DS] Dragon Quest XI – 920 votes
3. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 735 votes
4. [NSW] Splatoon 2 – 588 votes
5. [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey – 373 votes
6. [PS4] Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age – 337 votes
7. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 329 votes
8. [3DS] The Snack World – 326 votes
9. [PS4] Everybody’s Golf – 321 votes
10. [PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – 286 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!