Forza 4 gets a new DLC called the American Le Mans Series pack. The pack will be available next week. It costs 560MSP and contains 10 cars including the amazing 787b from Mazda.
If you have the season’s pass then you don’t have to pay, but you probably already know that.
- 1986 #2 Audi Sport quattro S1
- 1991 Mazda #55 Team Mazdaspeed 787B
- 1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
- 1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R
- 2010 Dodge Quinton “Rampage” Jackson Challenger SRT8
- 2011 #2 Audi Sport North America R18 TDI
- 2011 Bentley Platinum Motorsports Continental GT
- 2011 Holden HSV GTS
- 2011 Panoz #050 Panoz Racing Abruzzi
- 2011 Volkswagen Polo GTI
There are no tracks in this DLC pack. You can check out our review of Forza 4 over here.
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.