Forza Horizon 3 Information Leaks
Once again- don’t open this news if you would rather not deal with spoilers.
Man, Microsoft’s boat is sure springing a lot of leaks just hours ahead of E3- this time around, Forza Horizon 3, which was basically all but officially confirmed, has had more information leaked on it. Apparently the game will be the first game shown at the conference, though it won’t be the first thing– that honor will go to the $299 Xbox One S.
As for Forza Horizon 3, here’s the information we have on it, coming straight from NerdLeaks. Once again, we want to warn you that you should close this tab if you would rather go into the conference unspoiled:
- Lamborghini Centenario is apparently the cover car
- It is set in Australia
- It will have extreme terrains
- It is apparently the largest open-world ever built by Playground Games
- Largest car roster ever seen in Horizon
- 4 player campaign co-op
- Exclusive Xbox One & Windows 10
- Available September 27, 2016
I guess this is something that will make fans of the series very happy. Let’s hope the leak is true in this case. Microsoft’s E3 presser begins in a couple of hours- stay tuned to GamingBolt for more coverage and information.