Here’s A New Gameplay Trailer For Rugby Union Team Manager 2015
Rugby fans rejoice.
Rugby fans, if you have always wanted an authentic sim experience for yourself of the kind that football, American football, basketball, hockey, motorsport, and even wrestling fans routinely get for themselves every year, then you are in luck, as Premier Games’ upcoming Rugby Union Team Manager 2015 looks like it will deliver the sort of video game translation of the sport that fans deserve.
The new trailer that you can see above showcases the various in-depth tactics, club facilities and squad management, all of which will be available within the game. The game promises to go above and beyond even that, and offer yet more to make your experience as true to the real thing as possible:
· Official licensed by the world’s biggest leagues and competitions
· 320 of the biggest teams in Rugby Union with over 14,500 players.
· Full 2D and 3D match engines with real-time interaction with your team
· Control all staffing, from coaches to assistants, Doctors and Scouts. Top to bottom, you’re in control.
· Get involved from youth to the first team, at the Gymnasium, Physio Suite, Tactical Briefing Room, Colts and Academy Clubhouse, and improve all of them with upgrades.
· Discover hidden talents among youth teams and work with agents and scouts to deliver the best players to your club.
· Work your way up the ladder and lead international teams out in the biggest tournaments in the world.
· Get closer to the simulation with a fully customised game editor.
· Up to 4 tiers of domestic promotion and relegation
· Internationals including World tournaments.
· Representative Tours
· Dream Team Challenge
Stay tuned to GamingBolt for more coverage of the title.