Hitman Absolution Receives New PC Patch: Performance and Bug Fixes to the Rescue
IO Interactive has finally responded with fixes for it’s stealth action title.
For all those PC gamers out there slowly losing their minds because of Hitman: Absolution’s bugs, IO Interactive has finally released a patch on the Eidos Interactive forums. This patch fixes several things such as performance, crowd behaviours, technical settings and customizable keys. And disguises. Can’t beat a patch that helps fix disguises.
Check out some of the patch details below:
– Added option to lower or disable Bloom effect
– ‘Change Cover’ action can now be mapped on a separate key.
– Country leaderboards are now in the correct language
– Weapon selector doesn’t appear when point shooting anymore
– Pausing game doesn’t skip cutscenes anymore
– Slightly improved general performance
– Performance improvements for MSAA and HBAO
– Fixed King of Chinatown behavior
– Disabled use of all DirectInput devices (as they are unsupported)
– The disguise parameters on ‘Professional’ difficulties have been tweaked.
– Difficulty adjustments
– Displayed high scores are now selected from all difficulty levels.
– Fix for negative scores
– Fixed disappearing user interface on AMD HD 3650