I Am Alive Gets A Launch Trailer And A Companion App
Ubisoft have released the launch trailer for I am Alive. The game comes out today for Xbox live and will cost you 1200 MSP.
Ubisoft have also launched a companion app along with the game, which you can get it from the iTunes store over here.
The app features:
* Street map of the main game area with exclusive hints from the developers
* List of all resources from the game detailing the level of rarity and effects on health, stamina and stamina capacity
* List of all Achievements and Trophies with a check/uncheck tracking feature
* 5 videos including a trailer, a making-of and the 3 “survivor tapes”
* Over 50 production concept arts, promotional artworks and screenshots
* Never seen before O.S.T., including 6 tracks exclusively composed for the app
* Photo mode that lets you create your own I Am Alive-themed photos and post them to Facebook or email them to friends