inFamous: Second Son Lead Designer Leaves Sucker Punch
One of the main men behind the game leaves the studio.
Jaime Griesemer, the lead designer of the upcoming inFamous: Second Son, has announced that he’s left the developers Sucker Punch, but also says that he isn’t really talking about it yet. Before having joined Sucker Punch in 2011, Griesemer had an impressive CV as it was. He had previously worked with Bungie on Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo: Reach and Destiny.
He said on his Twitter that he was excited for the game to be released, before dropping the bombshell that he had left the development team for good.
“I’m excited for people to get their hands on it. And yes, I have left, ” Griesemer said on Twitter. “Not really talking about it yet, tho.”
inFamous: Second Son will be out exclusively for the PS4 on March 21, just a measly two days from now. Stay tuned for all the latest updates on the game. Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.