Just Cause 3’s Next Update Adding Giant Mechs To The Game
Mech suits? In Just Cause? Yes please.
The next update for Avalanche and Square Enix’s Just Cause 3 will be bringing with it another gloriously over the top addition to the game’s unique brand of open world action- the next content pack for the game from the Air, Land and Sea Expansion Pass will be released later this week. It’s called Mech Land Assault, and as the name implies, it will let you pilot mechs anywhere in the game’s world.
Naturally, that’s not the only addition to the game that the new content pack will be making- there are a bunch of other features and additions coming. You can check out the full list below:
- Pilot two types of powerful Mech and drive them anywhere in Medici.
- Unleash the Mech’s Gravitational Remote Influence Projector or “GRIP” to attract and hurl objects at your enemies.
- Jump and smash helicopters from the sky or ground pound tanks with the GRIPS’s “Force Pulse” attack.
- Prove your skills and earn upgrades in Mech arena challenges.
- Call in a Rebel Mech buddy for extra firepower when the going gets tough.
- Includes a powerful new energy weapon, the Bavarium Power Core rifle.
If you have the Expansion Pass, you will be able to download this content pack on June 3- if not, you have to wait an additional week, till June 10. Just Cause 3 is available now on Xbox One, PS4, and PC.