Leviathan: Warships info blowout
Includes Cross-Platform Play.
The upcoming strategy title from Paradox Interactive, Leviathan: Warships get its own very own website filled to the brim with all the latest media updates from the game.
The game also receives its first developer diary which sheds some light on the general design and decisions behind the game. You can check it out here.
Leviathan: warships provides a slew of ship and weapon types to players to amass massive fleets which they can further customize it with the fleet editor. Here are some of the main features that you can expect from the game:
- Turn-based gameplay enables you to take your time to plan your moves
- Build and Customize your own personal warships, featuring up to 11 ship and 16 weapon types
- 3 different factions: Commonwealth, Marauders and Elites
- Cross-platform play across PC, Mac, iPad and Android devices
- Five Challenge missions that can be played with up to 3 other players
- Co-op campaign spanning 9 missions which can be played with up to 3 other players
- Face your friends and foes in multiplayer skirmishes across 14 maps
- Cloud saving ensures the possibility for you to continue your sessions from any computer, tablet or location
- Save replays of your battles and use them to improve your tactical skills for the future
Leviathan: Warships is currently scheduled to release sometime in Q2 2013 for PC, Mac, iPad and Android device.