Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Collector’s Edition Announced
Includes a number of exclusive goodies
Earlier today an all new special collector’s edition of Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII was announced, which contains a whole host of features and goodies that are not included in the regular version of the game. This special collector’s edition will be available at the time of the game’s launch in February of 2014.
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII will release on Xbox 360 and PS3 for $59.99, and the collector’s edition will sell for $89.99.
Some of the features of the collector’s edition include:
- An 80 page hardcover art book with character designer Tetsuya Nomura’s original artwork inside, including his early character sketches
- A silver FFXIII embossed pocket watch
- A DLC code for an Aerith Gainsborough “Midgar Flower Girl outfit which is based on the character of Aerith from Final Fantasy 7
- A forward by series art director, Isamu Kamikokuryo
- A ‘Final Fantasy Nostalgia’ section, which features fan favorite images of moogles, chocobos, and crossover costumes
Do you plan to pick up the collector’s edition? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.