The Local Justice Pack the first DLC for Max Payne 3, will be available on July 3rd for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, with the PC version launching on July 17th.
The DLC will include:
• 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
• The Imperial Palace/Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
• Light Fingers Item for faster looting
• M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
• São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
The DLC will cost 480 Microsoft Points (Xbox LIVE) or £4.25 on PSN and PC.
Additionally on July 3rd, all pre-order and retail DLC will be available for purchase on Xbox LIVE and PSN (and free of charge for those of you who have purchased the Rockstar Pass), which includes the following: